MOCHI ICE CREAMRegular price $12.00
CLASSIC & BOLD
Cream cheese ice cream wrapped in light, chewy mochi, flavored with everything bagel spices including garlic, salt, sesame and poppy seeds.
PLEASE TRANSFER THE MOCHI ICE CREAM INTO YOUR FREEZER ASAP.
If for any reason your package is delayed and your product arrives in less than perfect condition, simply contact us within 24 hours of the delivery time with a photo of the mochi. Our customer service team will promptly review your order for a replacement on the next available shipping date.
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 1 piece. Amount Per Serving: Calories 85, Total Fat 2g (3%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g (0%DV), Cholest. 8mg (3%DV), Sodium 8mg (3%DV), Total Carb. 17g (6%DV), Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 11g (22%DV), Protein 1g (1%DV), Vitamin D 0mg (0%DV), Calcium 0mg (0%DV), Iron 0.1mg (0%DV), Potassium 6mg (0%DV). Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ice Cream Ingredients: Cream, non-fat dry milk, cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, whey, salt, carob bean gum, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), vitamin a palmitate, cheese culture), sugar, guar and xanthan gum, carrageenan),
Mochi Dough: Sugar, rice flour, water, everything bagel seasoning (sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seed, garlic, onion, salt) cocoa (processed with alkali), vanilla extract, salt, annatto, calcium sulfate, enzymes/p> **Certain ingredients may differ slightly between batches of mochi. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions regarding allergens.