Recipe From the Test Kitchen: Fall S’mores
With cooler autumn weather comes more time spent huddled around the fire with friends and family and more time spent indulging in comforting and shareable foods. Mochi ice cream s'mores check all these boxes and more, requiring no real additional work than your normal s’more recipe!
The contrast of warm, gooey marshmallow and decadent, chilled mochi creates the perfect sensory experience. Learn how to make this simple but tasty recipe below:
- A dozen pieces of square graham cracker
- 6 pc of Vanilla Chip or Salted Caramel Mochi
- 6 marshmallows, we prefer fun flavors like cookie dough and cinnamon, but the plain is fine as well
- 2 bars of dark chocolate
- Break the chocolate into small squares, do the same with the graham cracker.
- Roast your marshmallows. The best way to do this is around a fire with friends and family.
- Combine the ingredients and enjoy your gooey, indulgent fall snack.
Like this recipe? See how we executed it on our Instagram!